Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Our greatest strengths are our greatest weaknesses



Photograph Taken From: http://www/thee2coach.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/weaknessesjpg.jpg



I once had a friend, whom I would love to refer to as a very special friend that I still have; may be in the past but memories do force me to refer to him as being in the presence of each and every day of my life.

He loved cars, and driving them fast and would always refer to himself as being the most young and qualified driver there ever was to possess a drivers license at a very young age and still have years of experience as I driver.

He had so much passion for driving around, and years of driving experience were his strength; until they became his weakness when he lost control of the car and lost his life in the scene.  As much as I may sound insensitive and “inhuman” to others; but his strength became his weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment