Monday, September 10, 2012

F-R-I-E-N-D-S


Photograph by Zandile Mcinziba: Nontando Nkuna (left) and Zandile Mcinziba

That one special person you are never ashamed to call your friend, you can run into her for bail out if you are broke, unless you are both broke and there is nothing you can do about it but rather laugh at each other for being in the same situation. To me, all the crazy and small things are what make our friendship sp special.

The languages we speak are different, yet we try so hard to accommodate each other by trying to learn the language; and laugh at the mistakes we make in pursuit of knowing the language still.  That’s how special this friendship is to me; for I know you are not only a friend, but a sister to me.

You are one friend I am so thankful to have in my 4years of being a student at CPUT, a true friend you have been all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment