Monday, September 10, 2012

I am…ME?!

Photograph By: Zandile Mcinziba
I am my mother and father’s daughter, granddaughter to the two most humble and funny grandparents in the world; sister to my siblings, nephew and niece to my aunt’s and uncle’s, aunt to the most adorable cupcakes (niece and nephews) in the world and friend to the craziest friends in my life.

The shy girl when meeting people for the first time, so hard to even laugh with because she has that serious face of unease since she’s not used to being around the people she is with. The girl who loves laughing so much that when you don’t know her you would think she has lost her mind.

I am ME, so full of life and love for my family for I am where I am today because of them; for if it wasn’t for them, I would not have been able to be writing this article at this present moment.

I am Zandile Mcinziba; a friend to many and a girlfriend to that one special man in my life.  I am one person who is so curious about life, especially about politics and our country. I am…MEJ!!


No comments:

Post a Comment