Monday, September 10, 2012

What Motivates Me

Photorgaph taken from: http://www.squidoo.com/motivational-and-inspirational-quotes2
Waking up everyday knowing that there are people already looking forward to see my face, hear me laugh, hear my voice and see me smile is part of what keeps me motivated and positive minded each day.

My family is the foundation of where my motivation comes from, and the support system I have been exposed to all my life. It doesn’t really matter as to what job they occupy or what they are doing in life; all that matters is what they did to get where they are today, it is the effort they have put in all the hard work and the values that have made them to be the people they are today.

Sharing the same goals and understanding with a very special person in one’s life is also what motivates me; that one person whom you consult with before making decisions knowing exactly he would still support your decision even though you had contrary views, because your happiness matters too.

It doesn’t take all the luxuries in this world for a person to be motivated, but a lot more than that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment