Monday, September 10, 2012

Happiness


Photo taken from:
http://how2bewealthy.blogspot.com/2012/08/7-great-tips-for-finding-lasting.html

My true definition of happiness may differ to what other people think it is, and how they define it; for we all have our own interpretations of what certain things are and what they mean to us.

It’s one of the things I can’t really explain, I can’t put the meaning into words or even how I feel when I am happy. It is the craziest feeling that makes me smile nonstop, laugh in a funny way that sometimes amazes me as well.

It’s the most complicated feeling I still find it hard to explain, but yet leaves me feeling so good that I wish at times I would forever have be happy.  This is happiness to me, unexplainable; but yet makes one whole inside and short of words to express the feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment