Friday, February 24, 2012

If I Were A Boss

Photograph taken from: http://badsheep.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/boss.jpg



If I truly were a boss, I would really make a difference and not take my frustrations of previous boss's treatment on people who know nothing about it.

Nothing’s more important than a happy and motivated work force as it leads to taking the business to greater heights. Employees would be given a chance to voice out their concerns about the state of the business, views that would lead to the business being a success.

Yes, there will be times of frustration because of deals lost, and mistakes made..and I believe that good communication will help me and my employees over come all the obstacles and challenges that we will face along the way.

One more thing, I would congratulate former bosses for making sure that I never survived in their organizations; for that led to me being a much better person than I was under their leadership.

No comments:

Post a Comment