Friday, March 9, 2012

Fish Falling From The Sky

Photograph taken from: http://www.cryptomundo.com/wp-content/uploads/FishFall.jpg



As I sit in front of my computer, I think to myself what Cape Town would ever be like if fish would fall from the sky?

We have such a beautiful city, and the environment is so welcoming and the people would just keep suprising you with the craziness they get up to. What would we then do when all o a sudden we see fish falling from the sky instead of the refreshing and calming rain?

The thing that beats me the most is the aftermath of the raining fish, as much as it’s smell is unbearable when it’s still alive; what more would it be like when it’s dead? I do believe it would be breakfast, lunch and supper to others; but for all the time it’s going to come to an end and start having funny smells.

I do not wish that we have fish fall from the sky in the mother city; otherwise it would be goodbye beauty and hello to something else I can’t even describe.

No comments:

Post a Comment